Wednesday, May 28, 2008

nothing much

Quick summary, nothing too exciting.

Knitting - no progress since the lake, but I will finish the touring wrap before the end of June. I'm setting that deadline now.

Garden - We have purchased tomato & jalepeno plants. I just have to put them in the ground one of these days before they die. I spent 45 minutes pulling weeds that grew while we were gone. I'm about a 1/3 of the way through. Ugh. I need a day of just tackling the beds and I don't know when I'm going to get it.

Wii Fit - We finally set it up Tuesday night. I don't think I would call it real exercise. I haven't done any of the strength training, maybe that is hard. The balance games are fun. I'm practicing downhill skiing for our trip to Calgary next spring break.

Schedule
Tomorrow - Ballet (make headbands for recital), t-ball practice
Friday - swim party after last day of school, end of school dad's club party
Saturday - dance recital, indoor soccer, tball game, suite at Rangers game
Sunday - J's party at Texas Stadium

No comments: