Saturday, May 17, 2008

I survived

It is 8:30 am and I am home and, although I got very little sleep, I am still alive.

We lost three girls before bedtime. All their moms had decided that at 10:30 the girls were done and took them home. I think the moms just didn't want to sleep on the hardwood floors. We called another mom to get a girl soon after that. I'm not sure what happened there, but it was one of the girls I predicted would leave.

There was a strange middle of the night incident where two girls were up making a racket. I went to investigate. For some unknown reason they had unzipped their sleeping bags and couldn't zip them again. I to find zippers and rezip in the dark.

I did get a tiny, tiny bit of sleep. I wish I could take a nap. Instead I'm off to a day of t-ball, dance recital rehearsal, indoor soccer and a Rough Riders game.

So is life as the mom of 3 kids.

No comments: