Friday, May 2, 2008

My crazy dream

Here was my dream from last night:

I was on a reality dating show and I had fallen in love with the quarterback of the Giants (but it wasn't Eli Manning, he was definitely cuter with dark curly hair.) I was going to marry this guy immediately, but he was also a doctor and was on call and had to go into the hospital. Marriage would have to wait until the morning.

Of course in the morning I remembered that I was married with children and couldn't figure out for the life of me why I was on a reality dating show and about to marry the quarterback/doctor, except that he was really cute. I didn't think that would fly with DH. I was trying to figure out a way to break up with him when the tv people handed me a paper bag. It was McD Happy Meal leftovers. On the bag was a written apology from the show and the quarterback. He was not going to be able to marry me because he had impregnated another contestant (who happened to be someone to went to college with Sister#2) and he was going to marry her instead.

I was really mad because I wanted to do the breaking up, but I was on a beach and the tide started coming in. The waves were really strong and I had to leave.

So, was it something that I ate yesterday?

No comments: