Monday, May 19, 2008

A new pet

A new pet has arrived. He/she has set up house outside our front door. The boys are fascinated. Even A thinks it is cool, except she would never admit it herself.

But since my friend K in Seattle reads this blog and I know how she feels about such critters, I'm only including a link to it. Click it if you dare!

K - I swear this one never lived inside my house.

New pet

(I'm trying not to be too descriptive for K's sake, but it is in the process of capturing it's next meal.)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Eeewww! I don't even know what it is! At least it's not the crazy ants in Houston!!

"K in Seattle"

Sarah said...

It's a very ugly scary looking spider! It moved before I took the picture. I was running to somewhere and didn't get a chance to get a better shot.