Wednesday, May 7, 2008

To-Do

I have a massive list of to-dos this week. I need to write them down before I forget one of them

  • Shop for A's bday presents
  • Turn in VBS application
  • Training 1pm today
  • St. Jude's meeting 7 pm today
  • return stuff to target

Shoot. I just got half way through and I don't remember what else I'm suppose to do. I know there is more.

Anna is having her birthday party on Saturday afternoon. It is a baking party. They are going to bake a cake from scratch. Then I'm going to have ready made cakes for them to decorate. It was going to be a small party. She invited 6 girls. 3 of the girls are going to be out of town so it is going to be a very small party.

To-do list for the party
  • Make 4 cakes
  • Make 4 aprons
  • Get rope/ribbon for aprons
  • Make fondant icing (*)
  • Get cake boxes
  • Get a birthday cake (**)
  • Make chef hats
* I planned to make fondant icing for them to cut shapes out of, but that is low in my list.

** I am debating having a birthday cake. I intended for the girls to take home their decorated cake as the party favor. Anna wants to eat them at the party for the birthday cake.

No comments: