Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I missed another one

May 15th was National Chocolate Chip day. I like chocolate chips. I would have liked to celebrate with a nice pan of chocolate chip cookies. I've been wanted this book ever since Sister #5 told me about it. Maybe next year, I'll buy the book and try a new recipe from it.

I have another one of those days. The to-do list is huge.
  • bake two cookies cakes for DK party
  • buy goody bag stuff for 25 kids for DK party
  • plan obstacle course & other games for DK party
  • marinade chicken for dinner
  • decorate cookie cakes for party
  • make teacher cards for party
  • make kid cards for party
  • take J to get his glasses fixed (again!)
  • laundry for lake
  • pack for lake
DH I know will tell me I'm doing too much and to skip the cards for the teachers & kids. But I can't skip. And of course work is calling me wanting me to finish something stat. Just what I need to take. I guess I don't have to sleep tonight and I can sleep in the car on the way to the lake tomorrow.

1 comment:

MKH said...

Oh, man! I would have loved chocolate chip day too. I will mark my calendar for next year.

I am glad you have a blog; I never would known you were going to the lake. Have fun!