Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

For Mother's Day this year, I requested a new toilet.  I had great dislike for the toilet in the boys' bathroom.  I replaced the toilet seat for Father's Day last year (since I wanted a new seat for Mother's Day and didn't get one), but it didn't do much for my feelings for the toilet. Although the seat was much easier to clean, the toilet still had it issues.  Due to its lack of power, it never completely flushed which led to a nasty-looking, uncleanable toilet.

Even though I got my lovely new bag for Mother's Day, it was understood that I would still be getting a toilet. I found a place to buy the toilet I wanted in Dallas, but I had to wait a few days to get it and it was expensive. I did some searching and found a better deal. I ordered a toilet online and it arrived on Monday. Yeah! Yesterday DH installed it for me. The days of the disgusting toilet are finally over!


It arrived
Photobucket

Not as disgusting as I imagined
Photobucket

The floor and walls scrubbed clean (these are boys using this bathroom)
Photobucket

Anti-slip plastic things on the lid
Photobucket

Setting it in
Photobucket

And I have a new toilet
Photobucket


Now I want to replace the rest of the toilets in the house. My birthday is in August and our anniversary is in September. I wonder?

1 comment:

susan said...

We LOVE our Toto. "Totoally" wish we could get two more. Oh, and the soft close seats! No more toilet lid slamming!