Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Last Day of School

Today was it, the last day of school.

The kids weren't nearly as excited as I thought they would be. I think it was the long weekend with lots of playing with the cousins, swimming in the pool, celebrating the graduation and staying up too late.  Of course, now it is summer and I'm going to have a hard time getting them to go to bed at a decent hour.

The upper grades had an awards ceremony. I knew that A was getting an award, a scholarship from the church women's group, so DH & I attended.


Photobucket


Little did I know she was going to sweep the awards (or close to it.)

Literature


Photobucket


Citizen


Photobucket


Art


Photobucket


She's looking done with awards in that last picture. The boys also did quite well in school.  B got all M (mastered the information) in kindergarten and is ready to move onto first grade.  J got all A's and the technology award for his class.

I can't believe that another year of school is gone.

Here's my first grader (not wanting his picture taken.)


Photobucket


fourth grader


Photobucket

and seventh grader


Photobucket


We have 11 or so weeks until it starts all over again.

No comments: