Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Training

I'm suppose to be training for a half marathon in December. I agreed to do it because it involved a trip to Jamaica but now I'm thinking that a trip to Jamaica doesn't sound all that great.

I hurt my calf a couple of weeks ago and stopped running. It feels better now, but I'm having a hard time motivating myself to start running again. I think I need to use this blog to keep me honest. Plus I need to change my running schedule. I was running in the evening but that was before school began and I started working. I'm finding all kinds of excuses not to run at night so I've switched to getting up early in the morning. Hopefully this will help me be more accountable.

Running schedule Oct 7
  • Wednesday - 4 miles
  • Thursday - 4 miles
  • Saturday - 3 miles
  • Sunday - 6 miles

Running schedule Oct 14
  • Tuesday - 4 miles
  • Thursday - 5 miles
  • Saturday - 3 miles
  • Sunday - 9 miles

No comments: