Monday, October 22, 2007

training 10/22

Despite the fact that I was extremely tired, I went out last night to finish my week. I had already skipped on Saturday and my BIL was being my conscious. No more excuses I went. I wasn't happy about it so I walked the whole time. I didn't try to walk fast either. I decided that it would be a huge accomplishment for me just to finish. It is over.

Running schedule Oct 14
  • Tuesday - 4 miles
  • Thursday - 5 miles
  • Saturday - 3 miles (skipped!)
  • Sunday - 9 miles

Running schedule Oct 21
  • Tuesday - 4 miles
  • Thursday - 5 miles
  • Saturday - 3 miles
  • Sunday - 6 miles

1 comment:

Knitting Linguist said...

Hi! Thanks for coming by the blog with pattern-memorization ideas -- apparently singing patterns is very popular :) Clearly, I'm going to have to give it a try. Hope you're having a great week.