Thursday, October 18, 2007

I don't like candy corn!

Baby B has sitting on the potty chair. He will sit on it for a long, long time. Especially if Noggin is on.

Thus I have the song 'I don't like candy corn' stuck in my head. I woke up in the middle of the night with it running through my head. Ugh. I tried to get it out of my head and in popped Fabulous from High School Musical 2. A was singing it in the car yesterday.

Why can't I get my childrens' music out of my head.

So back to the potty chair. B been on sitting on the potty chair for awhile now. He sits for a long time. Eventually he will insist on putting on his diaper. He then proceeds to wet his diaper and gets mad and insists on being changed.

Last night before bath he wanted to sit on the potty again. I put him on but no Noggin. He sat, read books, ran around and sat again. Eventually he got up and ran away crying. I went to get him so we could get in the bath before he had an accident. That's when I heard J say, B went pee-pee in the potty. Sure enough he did, and it freaked him out. He ran away from me crying. I followed him clapping & yelling 'Yeah, B, what a big boy! A & J joined in. Finally B slowed down. We showed him the potty and everyone cheered. He finally stopped crying and started laughing and clapping with us.

I don't know what this means. I'm certainly not ready for potty training. He's not even 2 years old. This morning we got home from taking the kids to school and the first thing he wanted to do was sit on the potty chair again. I guess I'm going to be forced into this.

No comments: