Wednesday, October 17, 2007

photo ops

This is Baby B after a particularly hard morning. He was playing I was working and all were happy. Suddenly he started throwing a fit. I realized that it was 12:30, we were an hour late for lunch and a half hour late for nap. I tried to skip lunch and just put him down for a nap, but he wasn't doing that. So I put him in the high chair and started to fix food. Next thing I know, here he was.
We went to an Oktoberfest party at a local shopping center. They have the party every year and every year we say we should go and never have. This year we made it. We saw a bunch of families we know from school & church and the kids had a lot of fun. We waiting in line for almost an hour for the face painter. A & her friend got matching flowery things. J & his friend got pirate skulls.

No comments: