Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Training 10/31

I've gotten behind again. I skipped Saturday and didn't run on Sunday, went on Monday morning instead. So I pushed Tuesday back to Wednesday, but didn't get up this morning to run. I suppose I could make the kids run while trick or treating tonight. I have a feeling I'll be going out either at 4:00 after school, pre-tot or after 9:00, post-tot. I thought about running on the treadmill while DH takes kids out. But I will be home with B and will have to answer the door for tot-ers. So, treadmill is out.

On top of all of that I'm getting some upper respiratory/sinus infection thing. I'm coughing up a lung, headache from hell. It's lovely, especially facing a 4 mile run.

Running schedule Oct 21
  • Wednesday - 4 miles
  • Thursday - 5 miles (on Saturday)
  • Saturday - 3 miles
  • Sunday - 6 miles

Running schedule Oct 28
  • Tuesday - 4 miles
  • Thursday - 5 miles
  • Saturday - 2 miles
  • Sunday - 10 miles

No comments: