Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Scary faces and more!

A didn't want her picture taken. Here's her scary go away and leave me alone face.
Photobucket


J had to make one too.
Photobucket


And of course B couldn't be left out. He's so sweet that he doesn't make a very good scary face. Give him a couple of years.
Photobucket


Here's a nice pic of J in his new glasses. It has been a couple of weeks and I finally got him to take a picture.
Photobucket


Sunday was a beautiful day in Texas. We spent the afternoon at the ILs house for a fish fry. Yum! The onion rings were wonderful and MIL shared her recipe with us. I'm going to have to try and duplicate them someday.

After we got home, the evening was still so nice, we headed outside. The boys played, Anna read a book & I played with the camera. B found DH's old football helmet, so there was no question what he was playing. FOOTBALL! I tried to get a picture of him yelling touchdown with the ball but he realized I was taking pictures and posed instead.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I love days like these

1 comment:

barbara said...

very cute pictures. i like the glasses. maybe i should start a blog. it would help share things in chicago and force me to learn more camera and computer skills.

b in chicago