Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Outed on my blog again

Another one of my sisters figured out that I have a blog.

I never told anyone in the family that I was doing this. (Just so you're not offended by being left out of the loop, Chicago B!)

DH spilled the beans to my sister M. Dallas B heard me talking to M about it. Then my mom heard Dallas B & me talking about it. I found out today by her comments that somebody told Chicago B. I don't know if the last sister (S) has been told about it yet. I guess someone will tell her eventually. I know it won't be me.

I've always referred to my kids by their initials. That is a nod to DH who would prefer the whole family not be out there on the internet. Of course, I've posted things with their names occasionally, but I keep it to a minimum. But now this initial thing for the whole family gets confusing. I should come up with nicknames for them. I'll work on that.

No comments: