Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I can't believe the neighbors

I was shocked the first time it happened, but it still shocks me. They keep letting their four year old walk down the street alone so she can play with A (who is seven, not four.) I know our neighborhood is safe, not much traffic. But still there are people who drive too fast and she's only 4!!!!

I have learned not to open the door too wide because she will just walk right in the house. I've been making excuses because she comes over at bad times. 5:15 just when I'm trying to get dinner ready. We eat early. Luckily the last two times, A hasn't been home.

Today I told her that A couldn't play because she had to do her homework and sent her home. Then once A was done, I sent the kids out to play and called her mom and invited Z over to play. Maybe the neighbor will get the message. That is the way it should be done.

No comments: