Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bake Sale goodies


Pumpkin bread in orange, banana bread in white. The pumpkin bread color improved over night, it looked much better this morning than last night when it came out of the oven


Almond-pear tart. The saran wrap covering detracts from what is a very pretty looking tart. The recipe calls it a cake, it is tarty to me!


Lemon cake. Again the saran wrap doesn't do much for the photo. I used my star bundt pan for the first time. I love bundt pans. I want to own them all. This is just a box mix and the oven screwed up while I was baking it. It does look pretty, but I wouldn't advice buying it!


Pear bread. Not wrapped up pretty yet.

I had a picture of the cookies but I don't know why it isn't here. I set 3 cookies in a silver cupcake liner, wrapped it up in saran wrap and tied with blue curly ribbon. It looked pretty.

I was nervous last night about having enough donations for the sale. But one lady dropped stuff off at my house this morning. She made 4 pans of brownies, 1 big plate of cookies and 4 tins of chocolate candy. If that trend continues, then we will be okay.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: