Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My new favorite blog

Earlier this summer I stumbled across my new favorite blog, DFW Urban Wildlife. It features pictures of wildlife around Dallas. It has bugs and spiders, birds and coyotes, and everything in between. It is right up my wheelhouse.

In fact the day I found it, I sent a link to S#5 telling her I found my new favorite blog. Her response, "How did you not find this sooner????"

A week or so ago, I was walking into the house through the garage door and something huge flew out at me. I thought it was a bat. It wasn't, it was a moth, a gigantic moth. It was almost 6" across. You can see that it is wider than the old patio umbrella, for a size comparison.


I posted my picture on the DFW Urban Wildlife facebook page and he put it on the blog.

My moth photo is (sort of) famous and I was on my most favorite blog!

No comments: