Thursday, January 3, 2008

My christmas present

I went shopping with my mom the other day. Here is my present to myself. DH isn't so happy about it. He thinks "it will make me withdraw from the family, get too involved in projects, leave messes around the house and take over his desk, aka the dining room table" I told him "I was aware of his concerns and I would try to be considerate of him."


Of course he has already found a sewing project for me. We found curtains at Pier One. They were on sale for $35 a panel. The winter sun shines right into the living room causing a glare on the TV and making it downright hot. It doesn't happen in the summer, the sun is too high. Now we have curtains, but they are way too long. I need to hem them with the new machine. First I have to figure out how to use it.



This picture is just there because B is too cute in his football helmet. This was his Christmas present from his aunt & uncle and he hardly takes it off. Its a baltimore ravens outfit that she found for $.99 on ebay. It is great. He runs through the house yelling football and touchdown all the time. I love it.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: