Monday, January 28, 2008

Knitting update

I ended up giving the too small hat as a baby gift. They might use it and style-wise, it fits the parents well. I found out the baby's name. Rhett Rocket. Interesting, but again, it fits the parents.

I'm finishing up the second wedding scarf. I'm actually down to just a bit of yarn, a ball about 2" in diameter. I was debating whether I could do one last pattern repeat or if I should just finish it off. So I left it for the night. I should finish it tomorrow!

Next on my plate. I'm not sure. I want to make Koolhaas for Chicago BIL. But Calgary BIL called today to say that it is -24 F there today and that was before the wind chill. He probably needs a hat first. I'm not sure what I'll do. I have a feeling Koolhaas will win out. Plus there is a new hat for J. I still have to make him one that actually fits.

The last bit is my Touring wrap that has been lingering for a long time. It is starting to make me feel guilty. I have it hibernating in Ravelry. Its picture with the little "ZZZ" mocks me. I need to get back to it eventually. So three more hats and then I will tackle the lace again.

No comments: