Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cold Morning

A cold front came through last night and it is cold this morning. In the 20s. The teachers warned J's class that it was going to be cold and they had to wear hats & mittens & scarves to keep warm.

Last night J cried because I haven't knitted him a hat and a scarf yet and he's been waiting and waiting and waiting.

Luckily I dug out a ND stocking cap that we bought at a navy game a couple of years ago and found the lady bug mittens that A used to wear. He took them and said he would wear them but it didn't mean that I didn't have to knit him a hat and a scarf for him and I needed to start on it today.

I guess my orders have been given. I have leftover yarn from the sweater. I just need to pick a pattern and get to it.

I was planning on making something babyish for a shower I have at the end of the month, but I think I can squeeze in a hat real quick. Anything for my J.

No comments: