Monday, January 14, 2008

Goodies in the mail

My new Clarks arrived today! I've been waiting. I expected them on Saturday and wanted to wear them to the party. But I'm happy with them now that they have finally arrived.

My favorite pair of Clarks I've worn for years. A couple of months ago, they split right through the middle of the sole. But they are my absolute favorite, easy to slip on, match pretty much everything shoes, so I've kept wearing them. I've been looking for new ones, but hadn't found anything I liked.

A couple of weeks ago I found link on Slickdeals. These were on sale at Amazon for $34. Great deal. I took the free super shipping and they took forever to get here. It was one of those deals where DHL shipped them to Dallas (well, actually Waco) and then passed them off to the USPS. But I think they were worth the wait.

Of course I had to take pictures. Excuse the track pants, they don't really match.
Top View:
Photobucket
Side View:
Photobucket

No comments: