Monday, January 2, 2012

J's birthday

Friday was J's birthday and we celebrated.

We had the family over for homemade pizza.  He requested pizza rolls, so I made one pan of cheese & pepperoni rolls, plus a plain cheese pizza,  a bacon & caramelized onion pizza, and sausage & salami pizza.  Strange ingredients I know I decided just to use what I had in the fridge.  I thought the salami was another package of pepperoni when I decided not to go to the store, but decided to use it anyway.

He requested another lincoln log cake, like last year (no pictures) and the year before (the last picture).  We mixed things up this year and I made chocolate almond ice cream for the middle.  I still haven't talked him into using peanut butter ice cream.  Maybe next year?


Photobucket


This is not the prettiest cake but it is delicious!

He opened some presents and got some good stuff.  We are set for xbox games for the next century, or the next decade at least.   He also got a random gift off his amazon wishlist.  I found it on sale at B&N before Christmas.


Photobucket


It was a good night, full of food, family, and fun!

No comments: