- The kids and I kissed DH good bye (he left for Vegas this morning) and took off to start our day
- We picked up cousin M and dropped her and J off at golf clinic
- We went to Target to return the
100+7 pair of pants that didn't fit J, (luckily 1 pair did and he didn't freeze at golf clinic)
- We headed home to change clothes
- A played in a volleyball game.
- We stopped for hot chocolate because it was cold today (the 50s are much colder than the 90s)
- We went shopping for A (see below)
- We took A home
- B played a soccer game
- I took B to a birthday party (see below again)
- Stopped at home to pick up A, dropped her off at party, dropped two extra party goers off at home
- Headed to S#2's house to pick up J but ended up staying to watch the ND game and ate Chicken Express for dinner thanks to the Schwarz family.
- Home at last
A was excited to get her first pair of pointe shoes!
B not so much
He didn't find a single thing he wanted to buy. At least he was a good sport through the hour of toe shoe shopping.
At least he had more fun at the party at SpeedZone.
I had to buy a new pair of $12.00 Toms knockoffs so I could ride the go-carts with B. You can't ride in flip-flops and they had a whole pile of shoes for sale. I think I missed my calling as a go-cart racer. I asked B who was a better driver, Mommy or Daddy? He said he wasn't sure, but I had lapped a couple of people so maybe me. Yes I got cocky and took a picture while driving around the track.
I never had a chance to go pick up J after golf. My mother called to say she had him. They were going out to lunch, the book store and the toy store and I could come get him whenever. He got a Star Wars Origami book, a new card game and a Purple Shake at the Purple Cow for lunch, plus a whole day of doing fun stuff without his brother and sister. I think he had an okay time.
ND beat Miami, A&M beat Ole Miss. I think it was a good day all around.