Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bounty

I have lots of things to blog about. Baseball, church de-construction & DH's trash pickings, A's birthday party, A's recital, the monarch and other stuff.  I just haven't done it yet.  I'm sure I'll get around to it. Or I'll just never do it and leave you wondering that that stuff is about.

What I will blog about: the garden.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We had BLT sandwiches for lunch with salted sliced tomatoes on the side.  I made a garden pasta salad with the cucumber, one of the tomatoes, my baby onions & garlic, and herbs from the garden.  I can't wait to eat it tonight with dinner.

That's it for my red tomatoes.  Hopefully they will all start turning red and we will be inundated.  My fingers are crossed.

And so I remember for next year.  May 1st to June 1st, that's how long it takes for the first tomato to turn red.

No comments: