Tuesday, March 31, 2009

tournament

My BIL just called from Canada to talk to me. Normally he calls and asks for "Arnold", his nickname for DH.

He asked me if I had checked on my NCAA tournament picks lately. I hadn't. He informed me that right now I'm in the 99.4% for the ESPN tournament challenge and if Michigan State manages to beat Connecticut, then I will do really well.

I couldn't believe it because I normally do really bad in my picks. I stick to the picks like, my best friend's husband went to Gonzaga so they should make it to the sweet 16 or Butler is in Indianapolis and both my parents grew up there so I'll pick them to win. The hardest picks are one like Michigan is playing USC and I have to decide which football program I detest more. (It is USC, I think.)

So I made my picks this year and I guess my very intuitive picking method out okay this year. I checked the espn website and he was right.


Photobucket


I think the best part of it all is that I will beat DH no matter what.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Good for you! I won my family's you-pick-em tourney too! Although I am merely the best of the worst - none of us correctly picked the champion so our results are final already, we do not need this weekend to see who wins.