Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Canada Trip

Wednesday - To Kimberley

We took off to Kimberley. We stopped in Canmore to do some yarn shopping. I bought some skeins to make a Wool Peddler's shawl.

The drive was beautiful.

Banff

Photobucket

Mountains

Photobucket


We took it easy that afteroon. We went to the grocery then searched for a restaurant that was open after 5pm. Eventually we ate and headed home to bed.

Thursday - skiing again

I decided to try B on skis again. DH & A skied with Sister #2 and niece #4. I took the boys on the bunny slope. J skied all by himself. He went up and down the magic carpet all morning long. I convinced B to hold onto my pole and ski down the hill that way. It worked out well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We're back at the condo now and headed out to swim in the pool. We had to reassure A that it was heated.

BIL and the rest of the nieces are on their way for the rest of the weekend. It should be fun.

No comments: