Monday, March 3, 2008

knitting frustration

I'm knitting the Koolhaas hat for Chicago BIL. I noticed a small mistake in it and decided to try to fix it. It is was about 8 rows down. I dropped the stitches around the mistake planning to knit it back up. I discovered it was not a good idea with this pattern. I'm thinking that I need to frog the whole thing and start over.

Not good. Especially since I need to finish it by March 20th when they come to town. Actually, I need to finish it by March 25th when they leave town.

I'm going to try to figure out how to fix it this morning. If I don't get it done by this afternoon, then frog city here I come.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Whenever I read the title of your post I think of that REM song "Pretty Persuasion"

She's got knitting frustration
*** ****, your confusion
She's got knitting frustration