Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Programs

B & J had their class Christmas programs this week. Since the church had been going under renovations, they split it up and held them in the cafetorium/churcheteria. Each grade had a program of its own. I liked it. The kids got to sing more and it was a much smaller affair.

I guess since the crowd was smaller, I didn't make much of an effort to get there early for a seat and ended up standing in the back. For both boys. (You think I would have learned after the first one.) I took pictures with my cell phone (forgot to charge the big camera battery again) and I only got big blurry blobs on stage. Lucky for me I had a more dedicated friend who sat in the third row at both programs. She sent me these pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank heavens for friends.

No comments: