Sunday, December 5, 2010

Arghh, Pirates

Yesterday B had a Pirate Birthday party. We went to a party last month where the kids just ran around and played. It was such a nice party I wanted to have one just like. B had other grand ideas of bobbing for apples, pinata, pin the tail on the donkey & a scavenger hunt. I compromised with a pirate treasure hunt. I made picture clues and A&J buried ziplocs of candy in the sandbox. I think the whole party went very well.

pirate hats, patches & swords for all

Photobucket

Skull & Crossbones cake

Photobucket

Picture clues for the hunt

Photobucket

Off to find the next clue

Photobucket

Dug up treasure

Photobucket

Enjoying the plunder

Photobucket


And finally, B's birthday celebrations are over. I have a one week reprieve until we start celebrating for J. He's having a combined party with his friend next Sunday.

No comments: