Monday, November 19, 2012

Trader Joe's

BIL#1 has worked at Trader Joe's for years. We've enjoyed the store from afar. Whenever we travel to places with TJ's, we try to make a stop. If we can't get there, S#1 sends care packages. The store finally opened in the Dallas area back in August, but it was in Ft. Worth, still too far for a regular errand. A month or so ago, TJ's opened up in Plano. Still not close for a regular errand but plenty close enough for a special trip.

DH & I headed up to check it out last week. We went mostly for the brined turkey. DH is going to cook it in the BGE and most of the stuff he's read about, the turkey is brined. He wanted to skip that process so to TJ's we went.


It's finally here!
20121115_095546, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

The turkey man and the turkey head lady
20121115_093523, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Brussel Sprouts on the stalk. I bought the ones in the bag instead
20121115_093217, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

My very favorite TJ's product ever!
20121115_095105, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

DH getting annoyed with me trying to get the perfect turkey shot
20121115_095027, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I only bought one box of caramels since I know I won't have to wait 6mos to a year before I get another box. I did make a random purchase of Pumpkin Bread Box Mix and white chocolate chips because they were handing out samples that were so good.

No comments: