Monday, February 6, 2012

in & out

Two Saturdays ago, DH took B to Great Wolf Lodge for a "camp out". It was a last minute decision. J had a friend spend the night and A spent most of the afternoon playing with a friend. I took the kids to 5pm mass for Catholic Schools Week. If they went in uniform, they got a free dress pass on Monday. Afterwards I took them out for a "I don't get to go to Great Wolf Lodge" dinner. We discussed a couple of places and ended up at In & Out. This is my first time to have eat there since it first opened.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After eating there twice, I've decided that I don't need to go back. The burgers are good but the fries aren't my thing. We got one order regular and one order well (fried twice) and I didn't like either batch. I need to make a new "off the menu" item, medium fries. The regular were too raw and the well were almost potato sticks. Plus, they didn't have enough salt.

I can go to Burger House to get a similar burger at a similar price and the fries have that special salt. Yum!

No comments: