Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bye, bye cribby!

One of my goals for the summer was to move B into the room with J. We've tried this before and it has never worked. Last weekend I suddenly realized that I only had 3 weeks of summer left and if I didn't do it now, it wasn't going to happen. I sprang the news on the boys late on Sunday night. I told them they were going to share and there was going to be no whining. B would have his nightlight and J would have to cover his head if B was being too loud. They begged to put it off but I stood my ground and they adjusted.

It has been a week and half and so far it's not too bad. In fact, it went pretty well and we actually gave B's beloved cribby away.

Photobucket


B took one last jump in it and then he waved goodbye as DH carried it away. I guess he's a big boy now!

No comments: