Friday, May 1, 2009

So maybe I should believe him when he says he didn't do it?

I picked up A from school. We played at the park, visited the dollar store, and came home to clean the house.

I was starting the bathrooms when I heard A yell, "Oh, my GOSH!!"

Under another pillow in the playroom was the stash of vitamins. He told me that he hadn't eaten the vitamins and I didn't believe him. I told him three times, if the vitamins weren't in his tummy, then he needed to show me where they were. At one point he led me to the trash can in J's bathroom but there were no vitamins.

I guess I've learned a few lessons.

1. Vitamins go up really high, preferably in the locked cabinet.
2. When B yells, "Mommy, I don't want you to come in here." I need to pick up all pillows off the floor to find out what is hiding underneath.

No comments: