Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Icky

A week or so ago, I was planting herbs in the flower beds and dug up this egg like thing. I accidentally squished it. It was gooey with brain like things inside it. Definitely not a bird egg. It was gross and fascinating at the same time.

Tonight I was outside weeding with the kids and A started yelling for me to look at this disgusting thing. There was another one of the egg things. We found several more buried and one that had hatched.

I'm thinking very tiny aliens or snakes.

I took pictures but for the sake of one of my 4 regular readers who I know is squeamish about bugs in general, I'm posting a link instead of the actual photos.

Look if you dare.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I don't know if I'm the one you are referring to or not, but there is no way I'm looking! You Texans have such weird bugs!

Sarah said...

Yes, it was definitely you.