Monday, May 18, 2009

Don't you think I'm a big boy?

We finished up dinner tonight. A was doing her multiplication tables for her review quiz. J & I were working on a report on blue whales. B was out playing in the sandbox. DH was off doing something, probably working.

The quiet bliss of tapping keys and scissors cutting was interrupted by loud banging and screaming by B. I walked to the back door to see him standing with his pants down at this ankles. I thought, "He's peed on himself again!" But when I opened the door, he turned about, grabbed his ankles and said "Look!" It wasn't pee this time. I asked him where his poop was. We walked through the yard, with B's pants still at his ankles, until he found his poop. He turned to me and said, "Don't you think I'm a big boy, Mommy. I didn't poop in my pants."

It was then that I discovered he had stuck his fingers in the poop and I was holding his hand. YUCK!!!!

After I cleaned him up, he got down and took off running. I yelled at him to that I needed to get him dressed, he shouted back, "No, I'm going to play."

This is how I found him.

Photobucket


Naked motorcycle riding. Yes, he is a big boy.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thank goodness this stuff happens to other people besides me. I am sitting here LMAO!!!!