Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Icky day at work

So far this job has been pretty good. I've had weeks where I've twiddled my thumbs and did a lot around the house. I felt guilty about not doing much but I've also enjoyed the leisurely pace of life. Part-time, at-home work is nice.

This week hasn't been so great. I'm re-coding all of the reporting sections of the software to make pdfs. Its not a difficult task, just a busy one. On top of that, everyone has to submit official reports soon. The two other ladies have been calling me about problems with the data and missing information.

Unfortunately it seems to be an existing problem with the code that I found a couple of months ago. I pointed it out back then and said I thought it was a problem. I didn't get much of a response to my questions and I put it on the back burner. Well, it's back on the front burner now. I'm not sure how the error is going to effect things. I think it could be big. I'm just waiting for people to realize what I've been trying to point out and then see how big the fire gets.

This is what I don't like about working. I stress out over stuff like this. Big Time. I just can't let it go. Yuck!

No comments: