Friday, April 4, 2008

Comments

I was all excited to see that I had 2 comments on my last post. I clicked quickly to see what they were and all I found was spam. Now I need to go fiddle with things so I don't get anymore.

I finished the auction projects today. Just under the deadline, but done. I need to take pictures and post later. I'm not happy with them because the glue I used caused the pictures to blur. I suppose to that hanging on the wall you wouldn't notice so much. But I've got the Virgo/perfectionism thing going and I'm not too happy. I have to learn to let go.

DH told me that I am done with auction projects for awhile. I find myself thinking about what I can do next year that will be even better. Luckily I don't think he actually reads this so he'll never know.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Here's a real comment for you! I definitely want to see pictures of your auction items!!! Oh, and let me know what you do to prevent spam on your blog. I have mine set up to moderate all first-time comment authors. I'm getting spam, but it doesn't get posted. It drives me insane - bad enough to have spam in email, but those a-holes have to try to ruin blogs, too!