Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday evening

I'm sitting back and enjoying a beer. It is the end of the week. I think this is my relaxing part of the weekend so I'm going to enjoy it.

Tomorrow we've got basketball from 9-11, bday party from 12-2, bday party from 3-5. Sunday all we have is church but I also have to do a bunch of work this weekend. I've got to make database changes that can't be done during the week while people are using the system. It shouldn't be too hard but it is a lot of work.

Knitting - I have to felt the purse I made for my sister. I started trying to crochet bookmarks for the teachers, but I've decided that I don't have enough experience at crochet to handle it. I'll just write a note instead. I need to start the sleeves on J's sweater. I'd love to have his sweater done for Christmas. Of course if the weather here continues as it has been, he'll be able to wear his easter outfit instead of a wool sweater.

Kind of a boring post. But that's what you get.

No comments: