Thursday, November 4, 2010

Photos

I haven't had professional pictures taken of the kids since B was a baby. They've had annual school photos. A had her First Communion pictures. I kept meaning to do it, but its one of those things that is easily forgotten.

A girl I know from high school posted on Facebook about her photographer doing a Christmas special, $50 sitting fee & $30 for a cd of photos. I decided to take her up on it.

On Tuesday life seemed to be against me. It was pouring down rain. I had to make a dash through target with only 20 minutes until time to pick up the kids because B's only jeans had a hole in them. I was rear-ended on the way there. Luckily, once we got there the photo session went really well.

We got the preview today. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Gorgeous pictures! I'm so sorry you got rear-ended. How awful!

lisa m said...

1) did not know you had a blog! (added)
2) those photos are precious. well, the kiddos are precious... the photos just capture that.