Wednesday, October 1, 2008

the 2 year old is trained

No, not potty training. We're still working on that, he's actually doing okay. He's using the potty at school. I haven't cried since the last incident. He's made Daddy curse, but that a story for another blog post on another day.

Nope, our 2 year old is a trained beer getter.

DH took A to soccer practice. J wasn't feeling well and fell asleep on the couch. I was making dinner. B asked me questions about what I was doing. I told him I was making dinner and all about what I was making and why I was stirring and why I was chopping.

He jumped down off his bench and started yelling, "I'll get it, I'll get it." I said okay not sure what he was going to bring me. I thought it was going to be a tool from the play kitchen.

No, he returned with a beer. He handed it to me and said, "You need this. I'll get 'nother one for Daddy when he comes home."

You gotta love him.

No comments: