Wednesday, July 16, 2008

To-do list

I've had a to-do list going for a long time. I've decided that it is time to knock off some of them.

Monday I went through all the hand-me-downs, uniforms, shoes. I pulled out what we can use next year and put the rest in boxes. This morning I took a bunch of stuff to the new Family Place store down the street. I've got one bag for the used uniform sale, one bag for my nieces and huge spaces in my closet and garage that are no longer occupied.

I called someone to fix the grout in our shower. Hopefully we'll get an estimate on that soon.

Next on my list, blocking my touring wrap. Fear and lack of space has stopped me from doing it so far. I've decided to use the extra bed in J's room. Now, I just have to get over the fear of blocking and it will be done. Maybe this afternoon.

Of course, there is always laundry. No matter how much laundry I do, that one is never done.

No comments: