Friday, July 18, 2008

my country western singer

J pulled DH's guitar out of the closet this morning. He has been strumming along all morning long. It is lovely and loud, very loud.

I would love to tell him to put it away because I'm starting to get a headache, but he is having such a good time.

Here are the two songs he wrote.

Out in the countryside

out in the countryside
out in the countryside
there is a mouse
there is a mouse
I love him
I love him
I love him
I always go out there to feed him
I give him food
I give him water
I feed him so he doesn't die
Everyday I go out there to feed him some flies
I give him some water
and put him in my cage
and I put the cage in the back of my pickup
and we play with each other


My little fish

my little fishie
he lives in a stream
he stays there every day
I try to fish him out
but he just won't come out
because it is so beautiful down there

I need to find a way to record him and save his songs.

No comments: