Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Clampets Do the Big D

Okay, I stole the title from Susan's post. My friend, Susan, came into town on Sunday. I hadn't seen her since I was pregnant with Brian, so it had been awhile. She only had the afternoon so we all got together at our friend Michelle's house.

It was a wild lovely visit. There were 10 kids going crazy (the dads doing the child watching) while Michelle, Susan and I talked in the kitchen over a few drinks. Michelle & family were leaving for Mexico in the morning. So as much as I wanted to spent the evening like we did back when we were in our mid 20's (which would have involved a lot more beer and playing dice games until the wee hours of the night), we packed the kids up and went home.

I attempted to get a picture of all the kids but it didn't work very well. Here are the ones who would stand still for me.
Photobucket


I did get the girls:
Photobucket


It really was great to get together with everyone. I hope it isn't another 3 years before we can do it again.

No comments: