Saturday, November 16, 2013

I Like Big Bundts 2013

Yesterday was National Bundt Cake Day. This year, Mary the Food Librarian had 15 days of Bundts leading up to the big day. I was inspired by day 9 since I still have frozen zucchini from my late summer harvest.

I used a recipe from Barbara Bakes blog. I was a bit worried about the cake since my defrosted zucchini was very watery, but it turned out fine.

national bundt cake day 2013

national bundt cake day 2013

national bundt cake day 2013

B & his friend had a slice of cake for dessert. I didn't bother to tell them that it was chocolate ZUCCHINI Bundt cake. They both ate it and declared that I should win the contest for the Jubilee Bundt pan. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

In case you forgot, my Bundt cakes from 2010, 2011, and 2012.

No comments: