Saturday, October 16, 2010

Playoffs, Take 2

Last night I went to the first American League Championship game in Texas Rangers history. It was a monumental night, or it would have been if they had managed to win. Oh well.

DH had committed himself to helping set up the Autumnfest at school so I took my dad with me instead. We had a scenic drive to the ballpark. I got on the highway and hit traffic way before I ever expected. I pulled out my smart phone and followed back streets all the way there. It took us about 40 minutes to get there once we got out of the traffic, which isn't bad at all.

The game was great until the 7th inning. Poor Rangers. Losing to the dreaded Yankees once again!! Hopefully they will do better today!


The banner
Photobucket

The teams
Photobucket

The flyover
Photobucket

The first pitch
Photobucket

The mascot
Photobucket

Dad & the huge ice cream
Photobucket

The angry man who shouted all kinds of obscenities at the Yankee fans. He spent the last inning looking backwards instead of at the game!
Photobucket

No comments: