Thursday, April 8, 2010

soccer

We found out at the last minute that J had a soccer game at 5:30. Of course it is on a busy day. A had choir and a project on a famous Texan to finish and DH had Dad's Club meeting. We managed everything except a home cooked meal and bed time was closer to 9pm instead of 8pm. Maybe tomorrow night.

J asked me to bring my camera and get pictures. I forgot my big lens. I don't like taking pictures of soccer games. If I want to get good pictures I have to stay at the sidelines and follow the game. I prefer to stand and chitchat while watching the game. The pictures reflect it. They are mostly from behind and from far away. Oh well, I took pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket
(By the way, J is #99.)


I missed a shot of J scoring a goal because I was actually watching and screaming instead of staring through the camera. He told me before the game that he didn't want to play defense because he wanted to score a goal. The coach put him in at midfield and he scored. So exciting.

I took this picture of my niece. I love her freckles.

Photobucket

No comments: