Saturday, February 7, 2009

A year and half later

In November '07 I was in charge of the bake sale at church. I spent all this time worrying about how many baked goods we would have enough stuff. I baked for a week. I made a bunch of stuff.

There were problems with the church calendar and we didn't get to hold the bake sale in November so we pushed it back to this weekend. I'm so over the bake sale this time. If we don't have enough, oh well. I didn't slave over making tons of stuff.

Here are my contributions:

Heart shaped brownies:
Photobucket


Leftover cupcakes from J's class party that I had in the freezer:
Photobucket


Chocolate chip cookies that I'm still in the process of baking:
Photobucket


I just don't feel like baking. I can make something else tonight if I need to but I'm not going to kill myself over this.

What I have felt like doing is knitting. I've started the border on my melon
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Your melon is amazing. I cannot wait to see what it is like when it is done and blocked!!

(and well done on the baked goods. Love the heart shaped brownies - how do you do that? bake and then cut out?)