Friday, April 18, 2014

Activities

Spring is here. Weather is more often warm than not. Kids are busy.

B is playing soccer, flag football & baseball.  I've been talking way more than taking pictures, but I did remember my camera last Saturday.

playing soccer

playing soccer

J is suppose to be playing golf and baseball but he's had problems with his elbow. After some rest, he tried playing baseball last week.

playing baseball

playing baseball

playing baseball

After the game, his elbow hurt again. We went to the doctor this week and he got a shot. We'll see if it helps.

A is busy dancing. They had a performance last weekend.


She also won first place in the Catholic Daughter's of America essay and poetry contest. She got $50 for each award, but she had to go read them to the ladies.


I think I'm looking forward to summer and fewer activities and slower pace. Or I can at least dream about it.

No comments: