Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer afternoon

We had a busy summer day yesterday. VBS in the morning, play date with a friend, stroke clinic for swim team and a t-ball game.

B played in the baby pool while A&J did stroke clinic.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


He started swimming freestyle because he wants to swim on the swim team too.

Photobucket


A&J are improving at stroke clinic.


Photobucket

Photobucket


After swimming, we headed to t-ball. I had a hard time taking pictures. It was darn hot and there was no shade. I spent most of my time hiding behind other moms' umbrellas. Both times J was up to bat, I missed it. Finally he got to 3rd base and was standing next to DH who was coaching 3rd. I went to get a picture of the two of them together, but just as I got to focus on them, J had to run. I missed a great picture of him crossing home plate.

Photobucket


UnfortunatelyLuckily we have 3 games left so I'll have more picture taking opportunities.

I met some friends for dinner at Fernando's. I had fish tacos & a frozen margarita and a couple of hours of good conversation. It was a nice way to end my busy day.

No comments: